Tuesday, October 17, 2017

Quick Halloween Paper Doll in color

My mom in Prismacolor Pencils (limit 12 colors)

Ink shading

Colored by Me with Prismacolor Pencils

Colored by me with Prismacolor Markers (and some Copic)
Black and White here


These are some various colored versions of the above black and white doll.  As you can see, I used a few different mediums.  My mom also wanted to color so her version is here too.  The paper I printed on is a slight off white, so it scans in a bit odd.  May try to color using Photoshop and Illustrator as well.  If you share a colored version of this paper doll with me, I will post it here along with your name.  Email a jpg or png along with the subject "Halloween Coloring" be sure to include your name.  Kids, get permission from your parents before sending anything.
Email missmissypaperdolls@gmail.com 

I've also decided to name this witch, Hazel.

No comments:

Post a Comment