Tuesday, May 30, 2017

Paper Doll Collaberation Project Occupations

For the month of May the theme was Occupations. of course I had to choose librarian, since I work at a library!  However, I always imagine librarians in cardigans with pencil skirts and scarfs, though none of my co-workers dress like that!  Also, a stylish and witty book bag, and fun decorative pins.  First time I've ever drawn glasses, I believe!  For the other costume I decided to go with nurse scrubs. I imagine them in the traditional blue/green color however would be easy to add some fun print or color.

 More outfits and doll here

Paper Doll School here
 Paper Thin Persona here
 and Pop Culture Paper Dolls here


3 comments:

  1. ah! now i'm really glad i didn't do a librarian! is there a correlation between librarians and paper dolls (as there seems to be with knitting?). i love too, how we all work at different types of library jobs as well. love that you did a nurse also! extra points! : D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much! When I went to the convention there were lots of former teachers and nurses that were there but maybe librarians too!

      Delete
  2. Actually, I do wear a lot of cardigans and pencil skirts, I confess. :) I love these both. They're really wonderful.

    ReplyDelete