Wednesday, February 15, 2017

Paper Doll Collaberation


Alright, so if you follow other paper doll blogs you may have stumbled across a project called Paper doll Collaboration 2017 from Paper Doll School, Paper Thin Personas, and Pop Culture Paper Dolls. 

Well, I asked if I could join the project, yes it's belated, but the girls agreed to let me in on the fun!  So above is my modification of Julie Mathews wonderful base along with January's theme, the Year I was born.  The two outfits are based on the sewing patterns below.  I was born in 1988, a bad year to be a bridesmaid!  Puffy sleeves and ruffles! I haven't named her yet! 


Be sure to check out the other girls dolls at the links below.  The outfits should all fit, with the exception of hair I think.

 Julie Mathews
Rachel Cohen 
Elena Carrillo

3 comments:

  1. Welcome aboard! The 80s were tough all around :) Nice addition to the project!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's great! I love this project! For us fans, the more participants, the better! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So glad you decided to join in the fun!

    ReplyDelete