Sunday, May 31, 2015

Lalaloopsy Paper Dolls

Charlotte Charades

Peanut Big Top
Here are two Lalaloopsy paper dolls I've designed.  These were featured in the Circus Issue of OPDAG's Paper Doll Studios Issue 104. These are based on the MGA dolls.  Charlotte Charades is a mime and Peanut Big Top is a clown.  I've designed a few pages of these but I still have a lot of characters to finish, especially since MGA is always adding to the line.  These were created using Adobe Illustrator.  I feel the layout is a little cluttered because I tried to get all the outfits to fit on one page.  Also, 700th post.

3 comments:

  1. These are so sweet! thanks for sharing and congrats on your 700th post!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are so sweet! thanks for sharing and congrats on your 700th post!!!

    ReplyDelete