Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Projects Part 2


So I didn't finish my list of project ideas.  Here are some more things I am working or will be eventually working on in the future.

6. Joan Blondell
Progress: None yet
So I was on the Paper doll Bulletin board and I noticed someone asking around for a Joan Blondell paper doll.  To my surprise, I don't think there is one!  so I decided to work on one.  So far I've only gathered refrences.  I don't know much about Joan but I think she is quite lovely.
7. June Bride paper doll
Progress: Almost done?
June Bride is my water color paper doll I designed for OPDAG's wedding theme.  I've done 6 pages and plan on doing a few more.  The pages are too big for my scanner.  I plan on selling this set at some point so previews only.

http://missmissypaperdolls.blogspot.com/search?q=june+bride

8. Child paper doll aka 8 dolls
Progess: Bases done, 1 page done, 1 page in progress
I plan on continuing my 8 paper doll project that I did for the holidays.  Very slow progress but a pretty simple doll.  Will be free.

9. Thumbelina Paper Doll
Progress: None yet
I plan on doing a Thumblina paper doll inspired by the Fox movie.  I've gathered a few refrences but haven't started anything major yet.

10. Teen Skipper paper doll
I love the late 80's teen Skipper doll, she was my first Barbie.  So I plan on doing a paper doll of her.  Lots of reference, nothing drawn out yet.
Other Projects include: La Dee Da, Novi Stars, Takara Licca/Jenny, Moxie Teenz, Bratzillaz, and other doll line paper dolls.  Also want to do a Power Ranter paper doll or some sort, or Dressup/Maker.  Lastly, my co-worker Jenny has agreed to be my inspiration for a paper doll, I just love her style.  That's all I have planned but I'm sure that's enough to keep me busy for a while!

2 comments:

  1. how do i print the dolls?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for asking. There are no dolls on this particular page, these were just project ideas. However if you wish to print items off the blog, use the right click, and press open image in new tab. Then go to that tab and right click again (off the image) and hit print. Please note the terms and conditions page. Only print for personal use. Thank you and hope this helps

      Delete