Monday, November 26, 2012

Polly Pocket collection (BlueBird)




















These are my Polly Pockets from when I was a child.  Most are Blue Bird a few are Mattel.  They range from 1988 to 1990s.  My favorite are the lockets and I sometimes still wear them.  I do not like the newer Polly Pocket, because she does not fit in pockets very well. I would like to add to my collection but my budget is about $3 to $5 dollars for a set, which is rare to find.  I have plans for a Polly Pocket paper doll inspired by the more vintage Polly.  The base is in progress but do not expect anything soon. 

1 comment:

  1. A really impressive collection. I still have all the Mighty Max toys I collected and showcased on my site. If I get some disposable income I might start collecting polly next.

    ReplyDelete