Thursday, July 26, 2012

Cutie Pops (not paper dolls)



Time for a break from paper dolls to talk about Cutie Pops, the new dolls from Jada Toys Inc. These dolls have a very lolita like look and have accessories that 'pop' on.  The three dolls are Candi, Chiffon, and Cookie. You can change the hair, the eyes (to closed eyes) and various spots on the outfits. I like the overall concept and it's nice to see something new.  I could live without the switching eye option. I hear these dolls can fit Monster High and Bratz clothing pretty well too.  Also Fashion packs are available.  The only place I've been able to find these dolls in stock is at Walmart but I'm sure they will turn up on toys shelves soon in other locations.  Check out the website for more: http://cutiepopsdolls.com/index.php





1 comment:

  1. These are adorable! Can't wait to get my hands on em! My blog is about the Cabbage Patch Fashionalities, so if you have any interest, I'm at kathielynn.blogsot.com. I'm a paper doll fan too and am enjoying your blog! Have a great one!

    ReplyDelete