Sunday, March 25, 2012

Introduction and Doll Base


Hello!  This is my first blog!  I draw, design, and collect paper dolls!  I want to share my creations and my collection with you.  I collect vintage, antique, retro, and even some new paper dolls.  My favorite are teen dolls but I also have babies, toddlers, children and more.  My art style is inspired by anime and manga.  I love vintage fashion and costume design.  I will post my finished dolls as well as works in progress.  To start with, here is a base doll who has lots of clothes.  Her name is Lucy.    There is a black and white version as well as a colored version.  She is wearing a floral print two piece swimsuit.  Her hair is in pigtails and she has hoop earrings and simple flat shoes.  I will post clothes for her every day as well as other dolls that I've drawn and collected.  All items posted on the blog are for personal use only.  Please read Terms and Conditions for further information







Description: Doll Base featuring brown hair in pigtails and bikini swimsuit with flowers
Name: Lucy  Date: 2008
Artist: Melissa Smith aka MissMissy
Format: hand drawn paper doll set, colored in Photoshop

No comments:

Post a Comment